SWITCHBLADE SWITCHBLADE

very nice

sorry yur band broke up, i would've liked to hear more of this. i would've given it a ten if it was mixed

Sun Still Shine Sun Still Shine

beautiful

i always like to see a Newgrouner inspired enough to make a track longer than ten minutes, but when it comes out this damn good it's inspiring

Pictures of another World Pictures of another World

sounds like two songs thrown together

the part from 1:04 to about 1:50 seems like it was just thrown in. it transitions out nicely, but there's no segue from the first part to the second. other than that, nice job.
reminds me of Tales of Symphonia. not particularly original, but still a good piece.

{B.A.B.} Revolution X {B.A.B.} Revolution X

very theatrical

good sense of style, the individual instruments don't seem predictable, but they do work well together. what caught my attention on the front page was a classical song with a title that would normally belong on a Dragonforce song. after listening a couple times it seems more appropriate. keep up the good work.

blackattackbitch responds:

Haha dragonforce! I admit this wasn't my best-named song, but at least I tried lol XD

I'm glad you like my style, I tried to keep the many soundfonts I have organized so that I could express several instruments in several different styles.

Thanks for the review!

My Little Pony My Little Pony

good idea, bad voices

the beginning and were hard to hear. and the screamo voice seemed sloppy

AngelsDontKill responds:

I completely understand how the vocals bother you, sometimes they get on my nerves too. Thanks for listening anyway, it got your attention :P

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

beautiful

takes a while to grow on you

broove responds:

thanks

Evil-Dog - Fuck Off And Smile! Evil-Dog - Fuck Off And Smile!

not your best

sounds kind of band and generic compared to some of your other stuff. you really sound like you're repeating yourself.

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah...huh....sure.

Franswa- Love In A Grav-Lift Franswa- Love In A Grav-Lift

pretty good

to be honest, its the best grav-lift themed love song i ever heard, but it's still ok.

Make your escape now Make your escape now

nice